This privacy statement describes how Cookandine, owner of the website https://www.cookandine.com/ (hereinafter, the “Site”), collects, uses and processes the personal data of visitors to the Site.
The owner of the processing of personal data collected through the Site is Cookandine is Lucrezia Muti, Via Gambolita 1, 20139 Milano C.FISC MTULRZ77T49F205B.
Cookies and similar technologies
The Site uses the following types of cookies:
Analysis cookies: cookies used to collect information on user interactions on the Site, such as the pages visited and the features used. Google Analytics, a third-party cookie, is used to monitor visits but, given that the IP address is obscured, according to Italian law it is equivalent to an analytical cookie and the banner for consent is not needed.
Third-party cookies: Cookies used by third parties to provide additional features and functionality on the Site, such as Google Fonts and Pinterest APIs.
Users can manage cookie preferences using their browser settings. You can disable cookies, but this may prevent you from using some features of the Site.
To control how information is collected and used by cookies on the services, you can take one or more of the following actions:
- You can disable and manage some cookies through your browser settings. You will need to manage your settings for each browser you use. Instructions are available on how to manage Cookies in the most popular browsers, such as Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, Safari (iOS), Safari (Mac), and Opera;
- To disable analytical cookies, you can use the browser controls indicated above or, for certain providers, you can use their individual opt-out mechanisms, such as in the case of Google Analytics Opt-Out.
Personal data collected
Cookandine collects the following personal data from Site visitors:
Navigation data: the computer systems and software procedures used to operate the Site acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols (for example, the IP address , the type of browser, the operating system used, the domain name of the Internet service provider used by users who connect to the Site, the number of accesses, the average time spent on the Site, the pages visited, the analysis of navigation paths within the Site, etc.).
Data provided voluntarily by the user: sending e-mails to the addresses indicated on the Site, or by calling the telephone number or through the contact forms on the Site entails the subsequent acquisition of the sender’s address and any other personal data included in the communication.
Data retention period
Depending on the type of data processed by this Site, they may have a variable retention period.
The rule of thumb is that we do not keep data longer than necessary.
- That is, the data voluntarily sent via contact once people have been contacted again to answer questions or to make agreements will be deleted immediately.
- The navigation data residing on the server are programmatically deleted from the web server.
- Data retention on Google Analytics is 16 months.
Purpose of the treatment
The personal data provided or otherwise collected through the Site will be processed exclusively for the following purposes:
- Allow navigation and consultation of the Site;
- Elaborate anonymous statistics on the use of the Site;
- Respond to user requests through the contact forms on the Site or through the e-mail addresses or phone number indicated on the Site;
- Ensure the security of the Site;
- Fulfill legal obligations.
Legal basis of the treatment
Since this website does not collect personal/sensitive information, or information concerning the interests of visitors by visiting the website, data regarding visits will be collected, and, after prior consent or after a free choice, the user will send their data.
Transfer of personal data
They are transferred in an aggregated and anonymised way, so that they do not allow personal identification to the Google Analytics servers.
Rights of the interested parties
Alternatively you must allow us to identify if we are in possession of your data telling us the time and day you visited the website, which pages you visited, from which browser and operating system and the IP address you used.
Cookandine.com implements appropriate security measures to protect the information collected, using the latest web security standards, such as encryption of communications via the HTTPS protocol and constantly updating the website and its components.
The data collected will never be shared or sold to third parties. They are used exclusively for the purposes set out in this statement.
All the contents of this site are protected by copyright, their publication and dissemination is prohibited without the written consent of the website owners.